yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bravery


like a devil you appear in my life,
showering me with an evilness.
that i am afraid of,
my mended heart.
its success in me,
treated with tme & strength.

why must you,
why must you engulf me with so much love,
not realizing how intimidatig it was.
not realizing how much courage you have forced out of me.

i smile,
yet i fear.
should 1 day u left me like them,
how am i suppose to stand up again.

a simple breeze you are,
so warm,
i sense it every moment.

life,
never treated me fair.
i,
have this sad belief.

i am not a strong girl,
i never was.

to me,
love was never kind.
it shook me off my strong feet,
so many times.
i am reluctant to kneel again.

hence,
did you see how much i have handed you when i took your hand.

and do you know,
how important a responsibility is entrusted to you.

are you 100% sure,
this is what you truely want to protect?

and i am sure,
i had bared my heart to your disposal.

no assurance,
a decision.

my outcome?
my tears.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home