yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Repertoire


Life, as i see it from my balcony.

under the crescent moon,
i breathe and think about how i had dis-regarded my poetic side.
for all the moments lost, which i failed to note.

i look into the window of my neighbour.

and i felt a sense of calm,
like storybooks,
each house presents a Home.

behind those walls,
lies love , and quarrels.

i hate arguments,
they bland the falovour of relationship.
they mould the food so delicately prepared.

behind every face,
is a story.
as curious as i may be,
i pray for the simple and bliss.

this evening,
i breathe in hard.
enjoyed the heavy mid night air.

and i prayed for my family,
their love keeps me smiling,
thus i must make sure there is blessings everywhere.
and smile is the simplest form of blessing.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home