yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Recompense


What is it about me?
That I have this heart of compare.

What is it about me that I have this playful character.
What is it about me that my heart is gracious yet so small in containing.

I tried ways and means to tell myself that it is only me, only me.
That is of the outmost importance.
I know me, that is important.

What is it about me that flaunting seems to be the resort I use to gain acknowledgement.
What is it about me, that my mouth needs to constantly educate people about me
What it it about me , that I find it a must to share my story with everyone.

It worries me ,
Am I unhappy?
Am unconfident?
Am I desperate for attention?

This day, I awaken upon this negative behavior.
This is my life, and I am for myself.
For the people that love me,
And in turn taught me how to love.

I need to master humble living.
I need to fill myself up with positive contemplate
I need to understand that many basic facts,
that,indeed, I am living splendid days.
in my very own perspective
I need to learn to view and speak truth.
I need to change for the better thus I can move with improvement

Dearest, oh me, myself.
Live your life, live a life where my personal thoughts is the biggest.
The most fulfilled feeling comes from my complacency.
Live every moment for myself and not from people’s acknowledgement.

Behind every face is a story, a hidden diary.
Only for myself,
my diary.

its okay to be happy living within one's self.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home