yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Infestation


I woke up ,

to find my religious soul flown away,

empty shelled.

i look into the mirror,

hollow eyed.

viciously looking at me is this world.

poisoned,

am the ticking time wasting away,

every second melts away.

while i serenade in my living corpse.

this very moment,

i dumbfound at my detest for living.

i tried to contain my breathe within,

till my heart retaliate against my action of reverse.

what had happened to me,

in this cloudy morning.

i seem to be enclosed by this evil,

atrociously pleasant,

mischief bound within misery.

i cant spell what i am going through.

there is no tears,

no temper stomping my heart.

i chose ...

to lay back onto my bed again.

i switch off the lights,

reach for my cigerette , i lit those devilish flames, babarity.

and I let this offensive villain corrupt me.

maybe after all...

i dont need GOD.







yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home