yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ameliorate


When you slowly acknowledge,
And contemplate to being alone.

Shouldn’t there be a light of independence?
Yet I seem to dwell into a space of dimmer lights.

I am slowly losing my touch in the world of relationships.
Fantasy creeping into me,
Pulling me back to history.

My heart pumps for simpler memories of childhood.
My brain spins for the fairytale of nature and me.
Just the world of wonder, no humans,
And me, myself
Just like the girl living in the forest.

Beauty lies in the exact moment I look into the mirror
If I felt good, what difference does the external matter?

Life, with all its ups and downs
Draining yet inspiring
Maybe my time has yet to arrive
I slowly wait and anticipate
Kindness will get me through
Improvement will get me further

Being alone will not make me shatter.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home