yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

confer


i replayed those tracks u gave me 4 years ago.

rekindling is the same old feeling i used to bear for you.

the period of time where smiling softly in any ride is a habit,

the time where my spirits were lifted so sky high everyday.

the moment where i thank god so much for bestowing you to me .

those days...

whose life am i exactly living?

today,

i sat in a new office,new environment

new job, new friends,

new hopes, new hobbies,new commitments...

for everything new,

i could not bear to let go the memories you gave me,

memories u left me.

no,

no new men in my life.

no one to replace you.

no one to repeat all the sweet words you supplied me with.

no one to hug me like u did before.

no one to kiss my forehead,

no one to tickle my nose when i'm laying by your side.

no one, no one to share the story we once had together.

no one to clench through my fingers like you did.

i attempted,

i tried to move on.

but my inconsistency to love, had got me men that never believes in cherishing me.

i had been letted go so many times,

yet my heart only numbs,

my heart,

lost amidst aching.

Big, Blue, Bounderless sky,

heavy, grey clouds.

my love,

when are you coming to collect me?

haven't you left me alone long enough?

i am still extending my hands out,

desperation.

when are you holding me up again...

and love me sincerely.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home