yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

kept


if you.

if you know how scary your face look like when you're mad.

then will u stop portraying it to me?

if you,

if you know how intimidated i felt when you spoke to me in that tone,

then will u stop speaking to me like that when you're unhappy?

if you,

if you know how i love to see you smile,

then will you try to wear that face when you're with me?

if you,

if you know how i felt...

then will you try to understand me?

if I,

if i learn to swallow my temper,

then will you know why i did that?

if I,

if i chose to be by your side despite any sadness,

then will you learn to see the beauty of it.

if I,

if i chose not to live the life you setted for me,

then will you appreciate me trying to be myself?



i had changed for you, but also, i have fear for you.

that face...i cant figure why would u want me to see it.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home