yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Acquiesce


Like a piece of trash,

you left me behind.

like training a dog,

u fancy scaring me with your actions.

those facial expressions....

i still recall,

yesterday... what damage you had done to my heart.

emotions had u evoked ,

well executed .

sent me into a spiral of fear and sadness.

what causes those drooling tears of salted bitterness.

my voice choked with lingering agony.

maybe u spoke too much,

you should not have committed so much to me.

because now,

your actions is slapping me.

slapping my belief, or so i thought.

slapped it swollen and bled.

i handed you a mended heart,

and u chose to slit through those plasters.

baby, if u knew u stole my smile away.

would u kindly return them to me?

for it took me many big efforts to build them from before,








yc

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this is sooo good....keep going ur really talented!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home