yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

treasure trove


in order to be happy,
i need to learn how to don't weight in people's thought so much.
i live in this world for myself,not for the image i wanna poise in people's eyes.
i need to learn how you cope with perseverance,
and how people's word doesn't sway your beliefs.
i want to smile at life's unhappiness like you,
i want to rip the fruits of years of discipline.

i need to set my targets right,
never get leaded out of the way.
i need your help,
will u hold my hand forever on.
i know whatever i want to do will be a lot tougher,
if i don't have a shoulder,for me to shudder.

learning life in another way,
from a brand new day.
i must change my way of life,
to curb old bad habits and replace new ones.
to make sure everything is progressive,
not rearward.

thanks for the hugs and kisses that were so inveigled,
thanks for the smiles u have learn to plant on me.
and thanks for making me realize the most fundamental of life,
i hope all's fine,in whatever whenever.
me and you,
me and life.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home