yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

godforsaken


i hope i can leave this land for awhile,
to be kept busy somewhere else.
to have new friends,
to find new definition in my life.

there is no friends that makes me linger in this land,
everyone is living a life now for their future.
no one is close to me enough to submerge me in bliss,
everyone's flying away.

maybe this is the path god has set for me,
so i can travel around and be lonely.
and to me, lonely is equivalent to self-consultancy.
i always think to myself,
life in a specific way.
a way of living that makes me happy,
impractical,but close to my soul.

i have chose to isolate myself behind the door of my room,
to have thoughts only i know.
so my mouth don't work its wonder,
end up squirting poison.

i have a lot of friends,
but i'm friendless.
i'm picky,
and i'm friendly.

going away is a decision,
not a choice.

i just want to leave this place so much,
so sometimes my friends will still remember me.
for i'm far far away,
and i don't get in any people's way.
to start something all over again,
to start my future on the right track and be happy.

staying happy.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home