yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

convalesce


i'm a silly n selfish girl.
to enable i walk my life head up high,
i hav decided to keep u completely out of my life.
i just notice that i don't have the capacity of acceptance i once thought i had.
and the common mistake of humans,is we always thought we know who we are.
sometimes,all we need is a push from someone,to dictate wat kind of behaviour we possess.
although i'm living my life all over again,but one part of me still belongs to you.
and to make sure i walk with a smile,i hav completely slash off links to your information.
in fact,my actions prove how young a girl i was infront of you.
how i portray my stupidity will always be a regret and annoyance.

to learn the art of relationship again will be tougher than ever,
but to smile and embrace my surrounding,has never been easier.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home