yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

couraged by sadness


if i were to run away,will u still go after me?
if i were to make a drastic decision of leaving for a year and half, will u feel my heartache?
if i were to return years later blinding myself to you,will i be better?
if life to me was just taking breathes of oxygen,should i leave to look for my future?
if one day someone walks out on you, will my embrace be the first that pops up on your mind?
i'm sorry,i cant be cherishing news of you anymore.
for my selfishness,i chose to leave to faraway land.
live my life alone.save up money,and return years later.
if you're married,i'll hug you to bless you.
if you're still alone, i'll take your hand and hope you can see love.
of course, till then, i'll be sober enough to know i cant force you to love me.
and i am strong enough to chat with you about life and everything.
i make every decision myself, and i hope my decisions don't let me down.
for you,i will be incredibly independent.
thanks for giving me the sadness i need to leave this country where u once hug and shared your kisses with me.
my happiest moment in life.,u...
i just hope these hopes will fly with me and bring me to another level in life,just like the way u do.









yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home