yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

strapped


today...i dash to the ladies.
because a sight has set my tears triggered.
with my family,i daren't show my weakness.
i fear to fail my father,
yet i couldn't get you out of my mind.
when you're running around looking for the definition of love,
have you ever considered the feelings i carry for you?
i know its a corrupted data my brain has accidentally locked.

just when i'm going to get out of this shit hole.

i have tried shouting,it didn't work.
i hav tried crying,it didn't work as well.
i hav tried drinking,it only makes the emotion swell.
i have locked myself unknowingly,
i have no keys...nothing...i can't save myself.

ur MP3s keep m life going...
what u left,i'll cherish.
whatever u abandon,i'll improvise.
until one day u find my worth,
or u'll juz see a corpse walking around.
i can feign alot of stuff,
i have the confidence.

just don't ever hug/kiss me again,
my tear gland is weak.
so weak...u have seen the way i cried when u acknowledge my love,
this love for you.

my crappy lovelife....








yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home