yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

profusely


in this foreign land,
i thought life would be better.
yet pretty images of everything i see aches my heart,
windy evening,i yearn for your embrace.
chilly morning,i want to share a coffee with you.
when i dont know everyone around me,
i dream of holding your hand.
leading down this passageway filled with coffee aroma,
ambrosial pastries in clear display case.

running away haven't cleared my mind.
i have the urge to tear,
but i have to be strong.
i need to admit the fact that we will never be together,
and you will never love me again.
oh,god.
its just so hard.
every ravishing image that i see,
i long for your presence to be right beside me.
and nothing,i see nothing.

how i hope the wind is hard enough to slap me,
freeze my heart.
stagnant my emotions so rapidly gushing.
where is my love...
when i cover myself under clothes and blankets.

the life i had dream to live with you,
i am now living the dream alone.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home