yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Treasure


i felt like crying,
but i couldn't.
there's a stone in my throat,
my voice is trembling.
the heart beating at this rate,
anger,hatred,totally confused.
i'm trying to soothe myself with wine,
hopefully they'll enshroud my lugubrious.
i need tears,
tears that will ease my heart,my soul.

i couldn't cry,
i wonder why.
yet i sense the rage within me,
its me against myself.
i'm only a penny in heart of the gloaters,
my heart has changed,
to an ironical state.
comparations only makes me baleful,
i know i can't hold a candle to the free spirited.
am i gullible?
am i such an idiot?!

true friendship that always turn sour,
men,our barrier.
alone at this dysphoric hour,
i felt betrayal.
its not your fault,
but my thinking.
i will recover this evil cogitation,
i know from the bottom of my heart its my thinking that places our relation.

no...
i love you.
you are the only few friends i have,
my heart,my soul.
we will rekindle this comradeship,
let's chat for day and night again.
i will work hard towards this aim,
wait for me.

i love you,
my dearest friend.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home