yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

approbation


neon lights,
gulfed in shadows.
beautiful people,
coupling together.
from where i sat,
i see an enlightment.
the true beauty of smiles,
the genuine sight of despise.

crazy rubble is my thoughts,
my laptop shows images of picture perfect.
then i turn to myself,
i skim myself,scrutinizing.
i have reduced to this schlemiel that no one fancy,
to you,i will be the expunged.
the unwilling to acknowledge my presence,
i knew its time for a change.
self-discipline,
precision of my mind.

how come one's popularity can differ so much,
can these factors be altered?
just like how we plan our career,
can hardwork really mend this flaw of a soul?
imponderable.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home