yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

myopic


thanks for being by my side,
my loneliness is not that hard.
althought love is a beautiful thing,
but we shouldn't long for it because of it's prettiness.
i shouldn't throw away my personality for this beauty.

love,must be awaited in patient.
laggard search for the correct one.
feelings are the leaders,
they are of the outmost importance.
i'll rather bare my hands,
in sincerity,await for the correct fingers to clench my hand.
i believe,
in this world,i'll definitely meet the one.
the soul that will enlighten me.

love is not a need,
its a harvest.
with effort thrown in,
care showered from the deepest most of the heart.

this is love,
this is what its all about.
any difference its otherwise.

we shouldn't be blinded by this necessity.
time may pass slowly,
but not unworthy.

never flaw love,
for this impulsiveness.





yc

(enlightenment from: Dai Ai Ling = Dui De Ren)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home