yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

hypermnesia


recollections of how i was disgraced by you,
set me apart from love.
images of him messanging,send me into madness.
i remembered how much i love you before,
that i can totally swallow the bitter of u having her in your mind,
when i'm by your side.

my sense of security have been deleterious.
i lose the direction of love.
my feelings are corroded,
wear and tear of nature hav left me vacuumed.
i'm confused with facts n memories,
the past n present.

beautiful is dull.
i see the dolorous,
the sky is only blue and white.
the forest is only green and brown.
the ocean,
complex and dangerous.

dwelled into simplicity,
heavy hearted.

love...
the stud in my heart,that makes me breathe heavily.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home