yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, May 26, 2008

shedding



chewing candies,
sweetness dispersing.
engulfing the mouth with beatitude,
the satisfaction,long gone,is back.

am i standing strong once again,
or dozin by the grey line.
between whiteand black,
extreme currents.
any miniature flaw,
may set me back to my boundaries again.

i have just set the spirit that haunt me for years free,
bringing away with him is the sorrow,pain and tears i have dealt with my emotion.
this vivacity,
is so foreign to me.

tonite,
i sleep with the same love songs u left me.
but deep in my heart i'm re-starting.
finally,
to get a future without hindering your privacy.
i don't mind failing,
but will still work hard for you, to leave u alone.

starry,starry night.

prodigious re-living.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home