yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

leaking




reading,
i saw the scars on my arm.
this book i'm holding,
linkage to my self-infliction.
This book is no longer what i'm reading,
it has transformed into a story of me n you,non-fiction.
i close the read,shut my eyes.
no more reading,
flicking,my mind.
a movie,a movie of us.
smile,hugs,laughter.
happiness.
the enclosed fingers.
Conquered,my mind is taken.
feeling weak,i am soooo tired.
6am,early in the morning.
i cant figure a way to wake,
to slap me out of this dream.

reading alone,the loneliness,
reminds me of u.
what is happening?
gushing emotins,eruption.
i want to sleep,
to sink deep into bewilderness.

not a dream,not a dream where u appear again.
images of falseness.
this trickery will only haunt me down for days,
oh god...not again...

dearthing a gd sleep,
a beautiful morning.
regain my energy.
live life again.

to smile,
and not embedden with anguish.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home