yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, May 09, 2008

no relief



today,
i try to walk into something brand new.
to find out i'm still cradling the sweetness u left behind.
happiness is memories,
not seekable anymore from my point of view.
i think its time i giv up deceptive thoughts of life can go on without u,
raise my head high,
smile at the pretty smile u left for me to print.
under sunlight,
i already knew the truth of my heart.
they were bared to me everytime i try to shield my loneliness.
To regard with utter contempt and disdain,
this weirdness i'm with-holding.

always am i trying to fill my world with images,events to make me smile.
yet...
no sensation.
venomous feeling.
grinning as always.
listen to melodies i annex u with.
ha.
protruding eagerness.
hopeful appetency.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home