yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

no one



a sprinkle of hope,
i try to see if the recipe works.
mentality unstable,
i detest whoever i went out with.
the feeling is different,
the acknowledgement to outsiders weren't there.
i do not yearn to return home with him,
i crave for the loneliness that i can compose poem for u.
reliving the life that make me so happy before.

happiness is so simple,
just the thought of u.
knowing that i was blessed to hav u by my side before.
cradling the youthful impulsion,
laughing at my thoughts run wild.
cheeky,funny.
just a second,my date by the back of my mind.
a sigh of relief,
getting away from a doting companion.
i knew he loves me,
i know he'll love to have me his girl.
but love is phenomenal,
i make his day,
ur news make MY DAY!

haha...
this bitter-sweet tone.

freaky.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home