yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

the elder sister



siowbih is a girl,
siowbih is an angel.
siowbih is a listener,
siowbih is a worry freak.
siowbih is a hygiene inspector,
siowbih is my caretaker.
siowbih is my reader,following the flow of my book.
siowbih is a glass,easily shattered by my harsh words.
siowbih is a believer,whom always believe in me.
siowbih is a flower,always blossoming.
siowbih is an umbrella,sheltering me always.

Siow Bih is my Elder sister.
she makes my life complete,
she contribute to my smile and laughter.
she forgives me whenever.
she makes me cry when i know i hav her around.
she's what god hav blessed me with.

yet...sometimes i take her for granted.
i always hurt her with my descriptive,impulsive words.

to my sister,i love you.
i thank you for everything u have given up for me.

yc loves siowbih...
yc loves her sister...
yc will die for siowbih...
yc wants siowbih to be blessed.
yc will grudge anyone that makes siowbih unhappy.
yc wants to see siowbih laugh and smile everyday.
yc wants siowbih to be happy.

yc want to grow old with siowbih,
to be by siowbih forever when she needs her.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home