yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

antiquity



hearing the news that you were back,
alarmed at the adventure u have experienced.
my heart is stiching,
pain and repair concoct to something.
eargerness to meet you,
worries that before has changed.
we were in premises definitely near,
yet the foreigness lingers.
i have toppled my memories to take a step closer to you,
in hope things has not changed.
buddies of words,
exchanges of experience.
standing in front of u now is the friend.
the man carefully configured to perfection.
how have you been?
asking me out for a drink.

this female that you hav fun with.

i hav met my love now,
in bliss and in trauma.
i dont wanna lose something this year.
i shouldn't..

here,i'm open to more stories of your life,
more adventures to mark my smiles.
gulping down drinks that make our spirits high,
and relinquish the fellow friend of mine.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home