yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

by-and-by


life at its stagnent point,
making decisions to a future.
i have no idea what lies ahead,
i only have sights of the sucessful.
i am thunderstrucked,
what should i do with this life of mine.
this life that remains for myself?
one shouldn't look back at decisions made,
but look forward optimistically at the future.
believe that hardwork will create wonders,
aiming towards the ideal life i've always hoped.
creating miracles by my own hands,
realizing talks of past.
becoming someone that makes topic,
affording the cost of travelling.
having the basics of being wherever u need me,
snapping moments of laughter.
clearing the barricade that steals my happiness,
locating this regret again.

i crave for this moment.
as time pass,
i will make my mark.
i will constantly cheer myself.

my life have travelled thus far,
and i will only improve it,
and not gyrate.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home