yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

deception


lamp post of such familiarity,
roads of alluvion memories.
driven across the path of once we frequent,
i tender myself to feelings of reluctantcy.
i have to submit myself to the smile that lingers,
the pain of your abandon.
give me more lies,
let me sink into this unrealistic world again.
where i doesn't have to concern about ur swayful thoughts.
i have thrown my heart into your hugs,
to see it seared by cruelty.
how nice if u were to hug me tonight,
to stop my thoughts from running so assiduos.

settling by the lights,
i shall cry till my eyes sore.
no more tears,
and probabky a good night sleep.

death and blood,
nothing more frightful than your ignores.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home