yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

beef-witted


bubbly hope,
incorrigible personality.
i have yet again sink into my long hidden sorrows,
when clouds clear the sky,
i thought my sunlight's on the way.
you,and you...
came in and mislead me again.

what people do when they're drunk,
is what u can never imagaine,wat you can never reject.
pouring tears,warmth embraces.
promises that were coloured beautifully,
explanations that melt your heart.
your shield is down,
persuasion of those that truely care is abolished.
bovine am i,
outrageously...

how can you make me a baby,
hug me so dearly.
and turn your back so cruelly,
like the moment never occured.

time flies,
time heals.
when my year seem so promising,
u came in...
never sparing me the despair i've longed wanted to discard.
what have i done to deserve this?

one year,
to heal the heart that's distressed with our brief togertherness.
how long would it take this time again,
to rid of the digested sweet talkings of yours.
the reactivation of my writings,
and more time ahead of me,unaware of everything.
my heart,my stupid tears.










yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home