yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, October 03, 2008

vociferate


driving on this foreign freeway,
sceneries so pleasant to my eye.
like a fairytale,the music so soothing in my ears.
i was hallucinating,u holding my hand.
running through the fields,a house by the river.
a breakfast witholding your hand,dinner with you wipin my mouth.

that evening,u shouldn't...u shouldn't have kissed me.
why hug me when u have her.
why do you hold my hand when u have her.
i regret so much,for giving in.
for letting you once again,strap me into this feeling.
i'm so confused,just what is wrong with you!
why are you toying my feelings like this...
i'm a very weak girl,not independant,not rational,not strong.
i couldn't stop abusing my life,
just like i couldn't stop trembling when i think of you.
yet who can i blame,
i should have been happier because i once have you,shouldn't i?...
oh...what the fuck.

i'm so angry with you,
when my year have passed like hell and i'm finally healing...
u came with this blading words of yours,
once again slash my heart.

remember...?
when i was tearing,u hugged me?
u kiss the scars on my wrist...
u lock your lips with mine.
only for one evening,
u left me grieving.

call me a bitch,i deserve it.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home