yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

sprightly


cute and catchy am the music in my ears.
fairy tales so soothing,
the recollection of pure love.
a simple kiss,fairy god-mother.
she,once granted me with a gift too,
she gave me memories that change my life.

today,i have finally putted u down.
no longer do i yearn for your return,
no longer do i dread knowing information of u and other girls.
i have just found out u r nothing but strength to me,
a power that has led me through one year of bewilderness.

this morning i woke up,cracked a giggle.
for my stupidity,and the inconvenience i hav inflicted on you because of that.
i teared up the picture of u in my wallet yesterday,
wat a funny little thing to do.
to be awaken n asleep is just a line away,
you,have taught me one of the most painful lessons in life.

This one whole year has been the lowest for me,
i believe in love,and i sank.
i practicaaly lost all my confidence in everything,
all i wanted to do was stay alive so one day i may still see u and u may still dote on me.
no,life shouldn't be like that for me,a 21yr old.
hence,i have decided to step into another phase of my dreary life.
to leave this place i'm so familiar with for 2 full years,
to experience something in my life that will be fresh to me.
a release in my life i never felt better,
to put down whatever i have been carrying.

thanks for wrecking my life,
your actions has indirectly help me assemble my thoughts.
make me understand that there is nothing i need to fear anymore,
i hav mastered the art of crying alone in the night and wake up the next day living good.
all these...have made me an independent girl.
hey,i'm really happy now.
today i wrote all these stuff with no tears,anger,hatred or sadness.
i wrote it so lighthearted that i felt like dancing.

so,all it takes for me to walk away is just a moment in life.
a little tinkle,and i'm back on track.
i believe i will never ever forget this one year that u've passed with me.
i'll forever be inquisitive about how much love i can give.

i feel so good!
and to my dearest beloved,goodbye.
and thank you.
may your future be blessed with everything so much better.





(^+^)

yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home