yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

wind


one can only fly when her burden is gone.
one can only be waken when her dreams vanish.
one can only smile when her heart is released.
one can only see clearly when her eyes are not blinded.
one can only give blessings when her soul is clean.
when can only hope when she sees her future.
one can only make correct decisions when she's...finally...herself.

to the one that makes me realize all this,my dearest sister.
when sadness turns into sand and gone with the wind,
you are my oxygen,moving air that brushes all my woes away.
and stagnant air that accompanies me through rough patches.

i love you lots.
i, always will be your little girl.


yc

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen B said...

love you lots girl....

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home