yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, February 23, 2009

approach


so its always good to have the one you love,
by your side.
to view a situation rationally through different pathways,
to understand what is still the best.
to be able to open up and share the thoughts,
to be able to accept this future together.
i have done what is best for you,you have tried your best to cater me.
young is the seedling of our love,
and the fascination of what it'll become lies in our hands.
u love your freedom as much as i love mine,
and that's what i love more than anything now.
u have protected me from an emotional warfare i always set up for myself,
u change my views in life.
now i relate ourselves different,totally.
we will cherish time together,
always till something change.
but for now,i love the way things are.
i've never felt more at ease,though the thoughts of you all the way there,
the possibility of u meeting other girls.
i am ,so, running around in circles.
don't blame yourself if i say i may stay devoted to you for quite some time,
it was never your fault that i gave up stuff for you.
itz just that...you''re totally worth it,in my heart.
fresh breathe of air,everything's so beautiful.
in this rainy afternoon,its your character that lights up my blues.
just be by my side all the time,
talk to me when i want.
i'm your's.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home