yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

massacre of the bumping heart


my mind's swirling,
your images keep appearing.
i tried to let it go,
but too hard it is.
u were there to make my heart beat after him,
u were here to make me commit.
i dun mind living hard for u,
losing sleep for u.
having scars for u.
save me will u?!
response will u?!
how can u love her so much to neglect my feelings when i'm with u.
u message her like there's no tomorrow,
ever spare a thought for me?
ever made me the centre of your heart?
sorry,
my eyes are wet,tears flooding.
no!not a drop will go down my cheeks.
u can't love me,
i understand.
the heart don't hear what the brain directs.
n ur heart,sumtin i can't grasp.
but doin sumtin to make u happy,
i dun mind.
give me the pleasure.
live happily caring for the 'her' u love.
like i care for u.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home