yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, October 15, 2007

vividly


remembering how we started,
simple kisses.
alcohol,cigerettes.
fingers crossed,
we share the eye contact.

u hugged me,
we embrace the blissful moment.

u sent me to sch,
we had beakfast in the car.
u cared for my presence.
i feel my heart.

weeks we spent together,
regardless of reality.
we swear to be rational,
i failed.

movies we had,
moments of closeness.
car rides of happiness,
i knew i was in trouble.

still vividly in my brain,
prounounciations of the baby from your lips.
people called me by name,
u told u have changed to that.
sweet was the feeling like candy in my mouth.
my simple smile,
was the laugh in my heart.

how can u abandone everything just like that,
while i bath in ur actions.
my eyes killed me when u give her ur attention.
aren't they the truth when u tell me ur point of view.
i cant believe ur ruthlessness.
heart so hard like stone.
dodge my feelings,
my brain running wild.
i gave you all my heart,
were u when u're with me?

god not helping me.
i cant forget the life u hav spent with me.
so hard,so tough....





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home