yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

u'll never know


ur palm is my heaven,
a simple touch,stairway to cotton clouds of utopia.
this feeling you'll never know,
because you weren't me.

the girl u love,
i'll aim to be her.
whatever she can provide you,
i no doubt will do better than her.
whoever u hav left,
i swear i won't commit the same mistake.
right from the start i knew my heart belongs to u.

give me the chance to make your day.
allow me the sacrifice to make you touched.
pardon me the nuisance when mood sways,
provide me the ladder to your head.
ripping off your troubles when hardwork lays.

transparent i m in your heart,
i don't mind.
i have gotten use to wake and work for you.
adapted to this lifeless life.
as long as you're happy...
my smile hangs high.



yc




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home