yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, October 12, 2007

getting through alone


u heartless beast,
showering ur attention to all the people around me.
disregarding my every emotion,feelings.
u make me feel like a hyena,ugly,outcast,a disease.
so disgusted.
i'm isolating myself.
i began to think lonliness is wat god embed me with,
he wants me to live this blissful life with regrets.

when i scar my hand,i don't want anybody's pity.
i wanna get on with it,become an inert shape in space.
be forgotten.

like a living dead i am.
occupying my mind.
infatuation,
makes my breating hard when i think of you.
so beautiful am the feeling,
so tough to get through.
yet all the time u make my smile,
even when u're not by my side.

everything u left behind for me will be kept intact.
time will prove alot,
the scars i inflict upon me will make u see.
how willfull is my love,
how blessed u r.
kisses and care.
prayers and memories.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home