yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

sanguineness


if i give you my heart,
will you promise to treasure it.
can you hold on to it tight,
never let it slip through your fingers.
i have chose to believe in you after all the betrayal,
i hope you are different from him.
to shallow the fence that i have set up,
faithfully guarded.
generously yours,
this wounded heart.

i know the effort you have gone through to ease my mind,
the steps you have taken to protect me.
but despite that,
i have stubbornly chose to stick with you.
to never care how people may judge me,
to hide my passion deep.

you are my kite,
distant,but still within grasp.
strings glossed with glass powder,
minor cuts,but bearable.
to see you soar,
is my pride.
i will constantly remind myself,
its okay if we couldn't last.
the very least,
i saw you trying.
actions that touches my heart,
there is no denial.

this very unhealthy relationship,
is in fact doing my body good.
lets aim together for the rainbow after the rain,
lets do it.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home