yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

all you ever need is love


nothing's going to change your world,
its not supposed to be altered.
how would i bear to see it disrupted by my interference,
i would do anything to see u wander in your own success.
if my love can touch you,
i wouldn't mind being alone.
if your are going to get worn because of me,
i'll rather u live against me.
tiredness and loneliness,
i will learn to cope.
but promise me,
whenever u feel down,
take my shoulder,borrow my ear.

today i may feel down,
but i know someday u will rise.
although i couldn't control my emotions well,
but my mind is still functioning based on your interest.
should have claimed me stupid,
but there's nothing you see that can't be done.
that's my belief,
your relief.

all you need is love,
so don't let that alone moments get on you.
distant,
but i will supply till one day u reject.
till one day u find the very girl that pound your heart harder than me,
i will stay put in my position.
this,unconditional output.
all i need is support,
as long as you don't shove me aside.
and fret not about not being by my side,
all i need is the most fundamental soul food.
i will take things in my stride,
to reduce your worries about me.
baby,thanks for missing me.
i like the fact that you are not good with words,
it paints a clearer picture.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home