yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

pinned


not good enough for me?
who are you to judge.
i am the ultimate decider,
and you are not convicted.
if you were to compare,
i am at the losing end.
i am not good enough for you either.
not capable enough to be by your side at all times,
no achievements.
you have worked a path out on your own,
and i am only present after you have logged yourself.

you have taught me more than i know myself,
you have successfully awaken me in my dreams of compare and envy.
you have made me realize life isn't all about how people accept me,
but how i deduce myself.
comments no longer affects me,
dreams seem so real.
sacrifice seem so worthwhile,
time become so precious.
i will no longer linger in my mistakes,
aiming to turn things over.

you gave me life again after so many years,
understand love.
embrace people's cruelty to me,
look around,breathe and start over again.
u make me losses grip on the spelling of late,
nothing is ever too late.

togetherness isn't about the time we spent together,
its about finally doing something together in another way.
aims,dreams, awakening.
thanks for giving ,me, the dumb girl a chance to compromise.

thanks on behalf of my family,
these precious little thoughts u infuse in me.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home