yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

aerial


your words,
sweet little nothings.
spin my head,
sway my mood.
sent my limbs dancing,
got my throat singing.
light my life,
cheer me up.

your smile,
weight more than dollars.
unaffordable,
but you have embedden me with.
light my day,
spray my future.
ripped my tiredness,
blow me away.

your actions,
adrenaline.
cease my pouts,
form my grin.
hugs that warm me up,
kisses that flush away my woes.
sending music into my stream,
nodding with agreement.
brave challenges,
weave stability.

look into the vast blue sky,
bath in the pouring rain.
love,like nature.
harbour within its magical powers,
to appreciate or detest,
to smile or to cry.

do you understand?
why after all the rational talking,
i still chose to be committed to you from far.
i crave for no returns,
for your care is more than i can ask for.

you boil me up.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home