yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, March 02, 2009

hash


i like it when u call me silly,
i like it when u kisses my forehead.
i like it when u squeeze into my cuddle,
i like it when you lay your head on my back when i am on the computer.
i like it when u chose to lay on my lap,
and hear my gastric juices grumble.
i like it when u insists on kissing my mouth time and again,
i like it when u allow my head to be close to your heart.
i like it when u smile n cover your mouth,
i like it when u gets excited talking about music.
i like it when my mind is giving me trouble and you fret.

i don't like it when u worry too much,
i don't like it when u try to make things straight.
i don't like it when u always try to curb my feelings,
i don't like it when you don't show your love directly.
i don't like it when u want me to chose wisely,
i don't like it when u think low about yourself.
i don't like it when u always think u cannot do better for me,
i don't like it when u reject my efforts to be with you.

i hate the fact that you're rationale,
but i love the fact that you're clear minded about life.

boils down,
i am god dammit into you.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home