yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

refute


sometimes, love takes us by surprise.
and one day you’ll find someone who’ll sweep you of your feet.
someone who just seem so impossible to even notice,
Someone who’ll love you truly ,then set you free.
even so, love will take you by chance again.
and make both of us strangers in love.

when i love, i thought i would never get tired.
i presume it would never end,
but sometimes, i need to be realistic.
i am tired, and exhaustion made me realize that love too can end.
especially if it wasn't meant to be.

when i think about you,i truly care.
i don’t look for faults, don't look for mistakes.
instead i tend to fight for your mistakes,
expect the faults and overlook the excuses.
everyday I try to walk towards you,
hoping that I’d somehow get to be with u, for at least a moment.
but you have to know its hard for me to catch up with you if you’re also trying to catch up with someone else.

layering thoughts,
my wordings has turned simple.
i want to simplify my complex emotions,
and only to simply write out my thoughts,
can i ease the load of rainy day.
vast blue sky,
little clouds to chase away the killing frown i hold.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home