yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

immoderate


I smoke, I drink,
I go home late.
I have my social life, I flirt, I curse.
I tatt, I give them a fright.
i may be rebellious,
but at least I know there’s still one good thing about me,
I love deeply.

you were the one who accidentally hurt me,
i know you have made it clear,
i don't care.
even till now,
you are still someone who can slit my throat,
and with my last breath,
I’d still apologize for bleeding on your shirt.
For you, I can.
you don’t have to be perfect to let somebody love you,
or the way you wanted to be loved.
remember, that being simple is the most perfect way to make someone fall in love with you.
and in love am i with your simplicity.

i find it easy to fall in love,
but difficult to keep u forever.
now,the challenge of cupid's arrow,
fighting without knowing how to win.
a handicapped match.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home