yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, May 01, 2009

hasten


if only my loneliness can evaporate like water above heat.

i have given up drawing circles on my notebook,
looking into the sunrise.
the flicker of lights,
the wakens getting ready for a hectic day,probably.
i sat down,
watching the sun set.
watch the city die slowly,hour by hour.

watching the leaves flow away with the breeze,
i talked to them...in my heart.
to carry my blessings to you,
help me look after you,shower safety onto you.

further and further u float like pollens,
preparing something dazzling for your life.
my color pencils,
held in my hand.
but i hardly strike a stroke,
my mentality is congested.

i cant do anything now,
nothing.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home