yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

skin


my brain is like a computer,
always,a new folder will be created by you.
and its ever so pleasant to look back,
its a nice feeling to know i'm not the only one trying.
thanks for being here,
letting me feel the warmth of your body.
re-igniting the flame i carry,
looking into a better tomorrow.

my foot seems so heavy when i'm departuring your side,
all the time.
even after hours,i can still sense the bear,
proving me what my heart has failed.
you're like a thesaurus to me,
never fail to find an engaging description for you.
be it funny,unique,weird,
lost and clueless.
because of you,
i have lost my stand,
whatever i put in words don't stand anymore.
like what i awkwardly told you.

dawn within,
remittance of my blessings.
tantalizing recaptures,
drooling for you.
everyone is ostracized by my blood pumper,
making you unique.

as you were complimented.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home