yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

thank you.


haven't anyone wonder how easy it is to be really happy?
whenever i feel dejected,
i'll goon facebook and see pictures.
joy's pictures in aussie always make me see how easy it is to laugh,
your pictures satisfy my constant craving for you.

life,really.
its all about a thought,
a single connection of the right nerve.
the ability to view things right.

and to have this mentality,
i really need to thank god for making people love me.
my family,
they never burden with stress.
but flood my world with love,
energy for everything i do.
pamper me with whatever i want,
making sure a smile is always posted on my face.
they never hold me responsible for anything,
i cannot imagine living in this world without them.
often,
bitter strikes them.
but they always frost it with sugar,
before they serve anything to me.

to smile,we need love.
and only love,can make me smile.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home