yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

tea


a cuppa tea in my hand,
under the sun.
viewing the garden,
watching the birds fly past.
as i slowly flip open the book,
the key to my inner thoughts.
my pen and notebook already prepared by the table,
any new literal will be noted immediately.

taking some time off work and love.
truely understand the privacy.
meddling with words,
breathing in fresh oxygen.
taking some time off from you,
planning my dinner.
listing my grocery list.
the most beautiful thing in life,
is everywhere within our grasp.
just like me,
whenever i need a rainbow to light my spirit,
i fetch the image in front of me myself.
make rainbow with the hose,under the sun.
and that's the wonder of taking a seat,
and enjoying a cuppa tea.
you don't need prayers to calm your tense,
but you definitely need quiet time.
time to be back to nature,
to the fundamental enjoyment of non-electrical appliances.

this simple activity never fails to make me understand so many things.
so much,that its hard to put it in words.
the charm of simple things,
how wonderful.
always set me straight,
towards my target,my love,my family.

now,whenever i do this,
i feel blessed.
in a very different way..
so loaded is the pump.







yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home