yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, March 27, 2009

wavered


can i be with another guy but still love you?
can i chose to accept a little bit of caring other men shower me with.
will u blame me?
will i blame myself?

my heart is still yours,
its not loneliness that drove me to this thought.
thinking of you has fulfilled my mental,
but reality.
its tricky enough to fall for you,
but trickier that i don't know your thoughts.
or maybe is my denial to your caring reluctance,
that i'm in this hollow space alone.

i know i need him to take care of me,
give me every missing part in life.
but i'm worried,
will i suffer karma for doing so.
remember that i once said i'll always be by your side?
i still want to keep my word.
i constantly want to.

i never ask anything from you,
but i hope u allow me this decision.
is the sharing of me an uncomfortable thought to you?
or at this very second,u nod,and letting me go,
is an easy thought for you.
if it isn't so...
know that in any case,
i'll still choose you.
no doubt about that.
i'll train myself again,
overcome weak moments.
even without you constantly by my side,
the power you enabled me is still that impressive.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home