yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, March 27, 2009

especially of touch


a tiring day,
a demoralized spirit.
a heart to conquer,
an aim that's too demanding.

maybe you'll find it funny,
but always,all the time,i think of you.
after the toughest effort,
i still loses you.
every turmoil i'm going through,
seem like a moment.
pulling through,and accomplishing is different.

my brain now,
not at work.
i'm re-living the time with you,
how when i'm watching youtube on your bed.
u crawl over,
lay your sleepy head on my lap.
how i slip my fingers through your ruffly hair,
giving kisses on your forehead.
admire you sleeping,
smiling to myself with bliss.
don't want to end a single moment with you,
watching you playing with your drumsticks.
getting sad,
because i'm leaving your side in hours.
learn to cherish time like never before,
grasping every single breathe of your scent.

i wanted technology to capture my joyous moment with you,
but i know you dread the thought of explaining to your friends.
reluctantly,
i extirpate the thought.
to give up my proud,
to not share my happiness with anyone.
to not show off ,you,for a moment,is mine.
i will compromise everything for you.


itz you.











yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home