yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, March 20, 2009

gratified


i have moved on,
how are you?
although i'm not as blissful as i presume to be,
but mentally i'm satisfied.
i have found someone i knew that will lead me far,
help me out.
i just recall how you hurt me before,
and i'm encouraged to know i have sustained through the ordeal.

how cute he is~
how every single thing he do boils me.
no more shattering,
we have settled a deal amicably.
and i'm contented enough,
you have taught me more about feelings.
now i'll show him love in a way,
i'm protecting both of us.
happily...

my perspective of love has changed,
thanks to you.
please work hard in UK,
take care of your weak body.
stay happy,
find your very loved one and flaunt.

for me,
i'm contented with what he can give me.
very different from you,
but i'm more at ease.

definitely.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home