yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

little cups


i have been really laid back lately,
ever since i have made the decision to leave u alone.
i cant seem to find the reason to concentrate in my work,
and all i know is crawl around in circles.
i have lost contact with you for quite awhile now,
how are you doing?
work becomes less ans less colourful to me,
i don't have the patience to hold on anymore.
i have experienced a conflict of thoughts with others,
the method to do things is different.
they say if you fail to plan,
you plan to fail.
but can anyone tell me the definition of a plan?
fast or slow,
forceful or gratifying.

i want to learn the art of everything,
i tried,but to no avail.
i have lost the comfy of life,
i yearn for the sun to burn me again.
just bath in nature,
think of you,feel appeased.

listening to the songs you like,
wander in all your travels.
you have been to places,
seen more things than me.
you can tell me so much of the things you love,
but i believe you cant tell me one point of me that attracts you.
because i am nothing.
and this very disturbing thoughts agitates me,
morally i felt something.
at the same time,
my eagerness is slamming me down against time.
everything seems so slow towards you.

maybe i just detest my work,
and im finding reasons from you to influence it.
u leaving the picture in my life,
is taking itz toll.
incredibly,
i still manage to grasp the minimum will that's left of me.
i won't dash across the finish line eventually,
by every battle,i'm left with nothing but tiredness.
a brain that thinks too much,
a soul too infiltrated.


i need a vacation to wash erode you away,
bit by bit.
adapting to another form,
that will eventually be individually me again.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home